Information presented herein by System Four, LLC is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office ("USPTO") is an agency in the U.S. Department of Commerce that issues patents to inventors and businesses for their inventions, and trademark registration for intellectual property identification. A product submitted as part of the registration must meet many legal requirements governed by U.S. law before a product can be approved. A registration is subject to cancellation for fraudulent statements. A specimen submissions of the product is required when the application is presented. All statements made in filings to the USPTO must be accurate, as any inaccuracies will be investigated may result in the denied of application. Only 50% of all applications are approved by the USPTO.
Under the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”), herbal or natural products are regulated as "foods" not as a drug. The FDA categorizes our product as "dietary supplements". The DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) sets forth regulations for labeling and manufacturing practices related to dietary supplements. Under existing law, including the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act passed by Congress in 1994, the FDA can take action to remove products from the market, but the agency must first establish that such products are adulterated (e.g., that the product is unsafe) or misbranded (e.g., that the labeling is false or misleading).
The Good Manufacturing Practices ("GMP") are regulations enforced by the FDA. The GMP is the standard for adulterated or misbranded products sold in the USA. They require certain labeling, warning and safety information on all approved herbal supplements, including but not limited to the following:
- The name of the supplement.
- The name and address of the manufacturer or distributor.
- A complete list of ingredients — either in the Supplement Facts panel or listed beneath it.
- Serving size, amount and active ingredient.
- Companies can claim that products address a nutrient deficiency, support health or are linked to body functions.
- Natural products must include a disclaimer that the FDA has not evaluated any statement from the company given companies aren't allowed to make a specific medical claim. An example of a specific medical claim might be, "This herb reduces the frequency of urination due to an enlarged prostate."
- The FDA is responsible for monitoring dietary supplements that are on the market.
- Any products the FDA finds a unsafe they can take action against the manufacturer or distributor or both, are listed on the FDA website requiring that the product be removed from the market.
"Herbal Erect" is federally registered by the USPTO this can be reviewed and verified on the USPTO website. Our product meets all federal regulations of the USPTO, GMP and FDA required under the law. We are one the few male enhancement companies in the USA that has never had any products recalled or banded by the FDA.
Additionally, given our company and products have been reviewed, investigated and tested we are one of the few companies that "can perform paid advertisements" of our products on Bing Ads and Google Ads. On the website below you will see banned products banded in the “Related to sexual enhancement” section. https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/disapproved-healthcare-products-and-supplements
The products or ingredients referred to in this literature are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment.
If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use as individual results may vary. By ordering our products, you are claiming that you are 18 years of age or older.