Information presented herein by System Four, LLC is for informational purposes only.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment.
Under the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”), herbal or natural products are regulated as foods not as a “drug”. The FDA categorizes our product as "dietary supplements". The DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) sets forth regulations for labeling and manufacturing practices related to dietary supplements. Our product is in full compliance with those regulations. Under existing law, including the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act passed by Congress in 1994, the FDA can take action to remove products from the market, but the agency must first establish that such products are adulterated (e.g., that the product is unsafe) or misbranded (e.g., that the labeling is false or misleading).
The Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is the standard for adulterated or misbranded products sold in the USA. They require certain labeling on all approved herbal supplements, including but not limited to the following:
- The name of the supplement.
- The name and address of the manufacturer or distributor.
- A complete list of ingredients — either in the Supplement Facts panel or listed beneath it.
- Serving size, amount and active ingredient.
- Companies can claim that products address a nutrient deficiency, support health or are linked to body functions.
- Natural products must include a disclaimer that the FDA hasn't evaluated any statement from the company given companies aren't allowed to make a specific medical claim. An example of a specific medical claim might be, "This herb reduces the frequency of urination due to an enlarged prostate."
- The FDA is responsible for monitoring dietary supplements that are on the market.
- Any products the FDA finds a unsafe they can take action against the manufacturer or distributor or both, are listed on the FDA website requiring that the product be removed from the market.
Herbal Erect meets all federal regulations of the GMP and FDA required under the law. We are "only" one the few male enhancement companies in the USA that has never had any products recalled or banded by the FDA.
Additionally, given our company and products have been reviewed and investigated thus we are one of the few companies that "can advertise" our products on Bing Ads and Google Ads. On the website below you will see banned products by Bing under “Related to sexual enhancement”. https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/disapproved-healthcare-products-and-supplements
None of our statements have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to in this literature are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use as individual results may vary. By ordering our products, you are claiming that you are 18 years of age or older.